We offer prompt assistance on all aspects of Employment Law at competitive rates. Our employment solicitors dedicate themselves to provide consistent, high quality and cost effective employment law advice to all of our clients.
We have a team of specialist employment lawyers who can give you the guidance or advice you need. We have experience of advising and representing both employers and employees which means we can provide practical advice to suit your need.
We have successfully represented clients against local authorities as well as multi-national companies.
If you have a dispute with your employer, you need to act quickly as most claims must be brought within three months for eligibility purposes.
Our team can assist with:
- Drafting contracts of employment, staff handbooks and other policies and procedures for employers. E.g. Health and Safety, harassment, sickness, disciplinary, grievance, maternity and family friendly procedures to protect your business.
- Advising on all issues relating to TUPE and change of ownership to limit your liability.
- Management of redundancy programmes to ease the burden and offer reassurance.
- Dealing with tribunal and court hearings including unfair dismissal, sex, race, age, religious and disability discrimination.
- Negotiating terms of settlement and drafting or advising on settlement agreements.
- Providing immediate advice to clients. Dealing with employment issues as and when they arise and drafting consultancy agreements, agency agreements and management services agreements.
For further info…
Please contact one of our team.